Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring inspiration!





Hello you! Spring really seems to be here now where I am, so I have been enjoying breakfast in the sun and the outdoors a bit more the past week! Is it as lovely where you are?

I did some weeding in our garden as that was growing with leaps and bounds and the husband put in several new bushes to green up the place, yay for him ~smile~ !!
So there has not been a lot of Making going on here... or blogging for that matter, as I hope you can imagine.

But hey, Spring is here, so I am not complaining! Some of my walks outside had me going to a lovely shop nearby where I treated myself on some lovely and inspiring new things. Several fabrics, a new book on decorating the home and Green Gate wrapping paper which was on sale!
At another store I got some folding paper and paper punches for my daughter to use and very nice washi tape to add to my collection ~smile~

I also went to my fabrics lady where I could not resist the cupcake and macaroon fabric and the blue one with roses on it. With the rosey one I want to make a dress or skirt for my daughter, so that one will be on the blog when it's done.
Any suggestions from you guys for the macaroon one?

So I am headed off outside again with the little B-boy, enjoy your week and see you soon!

Love,
Maartje

No comments:

Post a Comment